Safaris – The Lapland Connection at your service!
If you wish to make a booking for summer & autumn (June 17 – September 15), please send us an e-mail to laplandconnection(at)gmail.com or fill in the summer booking request form.
If you wish to make a booking for winter (December 1 – 22 or December 26 – April 30), please send us an e-mail to laplandconnection(at)gmail.com or fill in the winter booking request form.
Vi talar också svenska! Ici on parle français! Wir sprechen auch Deutsch!
How to reach the village of Kilpisjärvi:
- Kittilä Airport in Finland (KTT) (280 km / 174 miles)
- Tromsa Airport in Norway (TOS) (170 km / 106 miles)
By Finnish bus:
- Daily bus from / to Rovaniemi (via Kittilä and Muonio), Finland
- In summer and early fall a daily bus to / from Tromso, Norway
- For schedules and prices please see http://www.matkahuolto.fi/en/
By Norwegian bus:
- A new daily bus connection “Arctic Route” between Tromso and Rovaniemi, with a stop in Kilpisjärvi, will be launched by Bussring for December 2019 – March 2020. Link to schedule and prices will be published as soon as they are available.
- Kilpisjärvi is located on E8 (European route system) or Finnish national route 21.
Safaris – The Lapland Connection
- Toiminimi Martti Niskanen, corporate code 2399246-0
- Address: FI-99490 Kilpisjärvi, Finland
- Phone: +358 40 142 6061
- E-mail: laplandconnection(at)gmail.com